Evolutionary psychology and psychology of the education
- Psychology of the education: Teaching and learning processes; Basic and superior cognitive processes; neuroeducation; intelligence and superior psychological processes; intercultural education. Learning at contexts of simultaneous attention; digital hyperconnection and learning. Creativity and learning.
- Development psychology: Life cycle development processes; sensory and motor development; cognitive and linguistic development; socio-emotional development. Personal and social development; I – Generation; digital hyperconecction and development; Personality and moral development; adulthood development, old age and life quality.
- Language psychology; language disorders and their approach.
- Development disorders and child and teenager psychopathology. Disability and development; psychic disability and education; child and teenager disorders; Autism spectrum disorder, subjectivation and development.
- Education for health in childhood, adolescence and adulthood: Psychic and socio-emotional wellbeing; coexistence, wellness and life quality. Abuse, bullying and other forms of violence.
- Psychopedagogical orientation: Permanent learning and orientation throughout life. Educational orientation and innovation processes; design of the school coexistence plan; instruments and support programs in the teaching and learning process in the tutorial action and in the academic and professional orientation.
- Coexistence and group processes. Group and individual development. Interculturality and migratory processes. Sects and social pathologizing processes. Social and intercultural mediation.
- New technologies and knowledge society influence on society and individual; mass media, social networks and the influence of screenshots on behaviour.
- Identity processes and individual construction in the social environment from a gender perspective. Social inequality and subjectivity; individuation processes in relation to gender roles. Discrimination and social inequality. Care and caregiver psychology.
- Occupational psychology and human resources. Labour mediation. New labour contexts and values and work ethics construction. Work and professional satisfaction.
Clinical and health psychology
- Personality, evaluation and diagnostic and psychological treatments.
- Intervention, intervention models, evaluation of the effectiveness of the different ways of intervention. New perspectives of the mental health approach.
- Community mental health.
- Intervention and psychotherapeutic approach of the different processes of pathologizing. Love and lack of love.
- Psychotherapeutic processes. Childish and youth psychotherapy for the treatment of different psychological disorders and difficulties, psychotherapy for adults and old people. Retirement and health. Psychotherapy and mourning processes.
- Linking models in the psychotherapeutic approach; couple and family psychotherapy.
Culture and social phenomena in the transformation
- Social identities: cycle’s life, gender, sex, ethnicity, religion, socio-labor categories.
- Structure, action, and social dynamics: multiculturalism, feminism, diversity, migration, inequality, and social stratification, family, depopulation and urbanism, consumption, environmental and ecology.
- Communication and social networks.
Society and organizations
- The administration of organizations.
- Organizational culture and dynamics of change, social and institutional sustainability.
- Management of human resources and workers’ rights.
- Work and technology.
Didactics and Curriculum in diverse contexts
- Education in diverse contexts, technologies applied to education, school organization, innovative methodologies applied to education. Globalized methods, transdisciplinary, collaborative methodology and virtual networks.
- Attention to diversity, educational inclusion and specific needs for educational support.
- Curricular approach in the different educational stages, transversal Curriculum; inter-level education.
Investigation methods and Educational Diagnosis.
- Investigation methodology in education.
- Educational Orientation throughout the cycle’s life.
- Educational quality, evaluation of the educational quality, evaluation processes and curricular and teaching diagnosis; Programs’ evaluation and educational services.
- Teacher training and educational innovation. Professional development of the teacher.
History and theories of education
- Contributions to education from a sociohistorical perspective.
- Theories of contemporary education. New social models to interpret educational theories. Globalization and education.
- Acquisition of the professional profile of the teacher from a sociohistorical perspective.
Politics and citizenship
- Public responsability: regulation and deregulation, distribution of resources, quality of life, environmental and risk management.
- Citizien participation processes.
- Poverty, social justice and defense of human rights, inclusion, and social cohesion.
- Public and community health.
- Social welfare.
Theories and methodologies
- Different ways of approaching the social reality: basic paradigms, new trends, and transversality.
- Professional profile and work areas of the social scientist.
Abierta inscripción temprana a precio reducido.
Inscríbete ya en OPIICS International Conference of Psychology, Sociology, Education and Social Sciences.
Modalidades online y presencial.